Перейти к контенту
          Каталог товаров

Transtron 4HK1 safe?

mototroonik

Hello, 

Has anyone ever used transtron module 70, for flashing Case  excavator with 4HK1 over OBD?
I managed to read without any problems, but I  have some people telling me that writing tends to fail, which is why people do them with KTAG in BDM.
Any truth behind that or just false stories?
Since I dont have KTAG at my disposal I would rather not take the risk, if the mmc obd solution is still rather in beta development stage.

170454165_228629362377309_5809173534174176937_n.jpg

164941005_485404715928136_8786154165044626109_n.jpg

166179082_459259358757613_8366106389376011102_n.jpg

• 4 months later...
3 часа назад, brookhaven66 сказал:

i asked support few days back,support tell me to ask "Bruce Willis' in forum. It's exact same ecu as "4KH1 safe" thread

I guess i can try support again

5 days back you don't send ECU photo and i gave link how need to ask pinoout, i gave you th same link as in my last post on this theatred. And i don't write you to ask any body, just link how need ask pinout in support, with ecu photo and connector photo.  Don't need write here, write to suport 1 good request and wait answer.

• 2 weeks later...
В 07.04.2021 в 14:26, Bruce Willis сказал:

Hello , you can have problem only if you write BAD EDIT SOFTWARE. In other cases all be ok!

Hello 

mid it possible to recover if bad edit software was flashed and now no coms ?

Some examples of tools I've made

very successful

case cx300c-350-370 transtron ecu sh7059  reading 1h 50 min write 30 min

isuzu novo 4hk1e6 transtron sh72544 1h 30 min reading write 10 min

isuzu dmax 4jk1 reading 1h 30 min write 10 min

• 2 months later...

Isuzu transtron M3SC Support pin out for read write ecu via CAN BUS on table. this pin out 100% with mmcflasher i have tested my hand 

Ground - Black 

12V / 24V - Red 

Blue - CAN L

Yellow - CAN H 

M3SC.PNG

• 2 months later...

Today I tried to write the same ecu in eobd, it has been read perfectly, but when I went to write the mod file, it told me correct checksum and the writing has finished, it showed write ok, but the machine does not start, now I can not communicate with the ecu in eobd, what has happened?  How can I recover the ecu?

29 минут назад, eljisu сказал:

Today I tried to write the same ecu in eobd, it has been read perfectly, but when I went to write the mod file, it told me correct checksum and the writing has finished, it showed write ok, but the machine does not start, now I can not communicate with the ecu in eobd, what has happened? How can I recover the ecu?

Hello I can Help you. please tell me more details. what is engine model? what is ecu? post some ecu photo too i can help you. first at all write ori file back. and check ecu communication ok or not. 

22 часа назад, eljisu сказал:

Today I tried to write the same ecu in eobd, it has been read perfectly, but when I went to write the mod file, it told me correct checksum and the writing has finished, it showed write ok, but the machine does not start, now I can not communicate with the ecu in eobd, what has happened?  How can I recover the ecu?

You write bad bin file. Now recovery only piasini, k-tag etc

• 2 weeks later...

I have to admit that the mod file was wrong, I wrote with transdata the ori file read with mmcflah in eobd and the ecu came back to life, later I re-wrote a new mod file with mmcflah in eobd and the write was correct, mmcflah works on this ecu correctly

• 1 month later...