Перейти к контенту
          Каталог товаров

MH7201F

Гость DeeGraf

It's a bit dificult - I'll be in garage at evening

I've choose MH7201 with and without external memory

I've received program yesterday, donge at last friday, so I'm newbee :)

My copmuter works on Win XP Home Edition SP3

I'm sending to You ECU with 8200 form another "proprety" on my garage :) - I've spoke about this with Hamish

only oryginal immo - with transponder borrowed form "source" car, engine starts and everybody are happy, but source car is now destination to 6A13 engine, so I dont want change or dig in keys.

I know immo codes, so I have to change only 2 bytes in ECU

No.

Do you have ready chart what and where I have to conect (for Carisma '98)?

If no, what I have to connect to program:

- +12V

- +12V Ignition

- GND

- K-line

- boot pin

- + 12V to OP2

- GND to OP2

anything else?

No thats is enough.

Before try ignition on, than prepare all for reading from one button. And the second variant disconnect immo.

I didn't see as look a socket by this car if to an exchange can disturb immo, as a rule is separate pin on which To a line separate, passing immo.

I made wires to program ECU outside car, and everything works fine :D

Thanks for all advices

samsu: K-line and boot pin I've checked from diagnostic connector to inside ECU, Evoscan for logging works fine, so I've no idea what is wrong, but OSP ;) (OutSystem Programming) works good - read and write

Error code 54 :)

I have test-ecu and I want to be able to connect it to any car (without removing existing ECU, copy immo code, program my ECU) and fast test why car has problems on idle.... In this model of Carisma are many reasons (3 by-pass valves, EGR, high pressure pump, and ECU) - in specyfic case, after change all parts under hood to parts from 100% OK car, we suspect ECU, and it was good shot. Fortunelly we have almost identical Carisma, for engine swap, so all set key, immo, ECU was easy to connect and check.

In yours it is necessary open port 2.0, in case of Bartek when ECU it is not read and it is not written, it is necessary to remove immo physically with K line or to remove ECU.