Перейти к контенту
          Каталог товаров

MMCFlasher is so frustrating! Just keep one download alive so we can download and update!

1gcrazy

I need the software now. Not tomorrow or the next day. I only use the software once every six months to a year but every time I go to use the software I can't use it and need download something else but can't. I'm always waiting. At least keep the old downloads alive with an option to update! If you want people to use the software, stop inconveniencing the people who support you. Even the place I bought it from can't provide a working download.
Module #1758

5 часов назад, 1gcrazy сказал:

I need the software now. Not tomorrow or the next day. I only use the software once every six months to a year but every time I go to use the software I can't use it and need download something else but can't. I'm always waiting. At least keep the old downloads alive with an option to update! If you want people to use the software, stop inconveniencing the people who support you. Even the place I bought it from can't provide a working download.
Module #1758

1) You can use old software without update, if you delete or lost software, these are not our problems. When you bought it - it's work? Yes! I don't see problem.

2) Register 1 time and download new software avery 5 minut 360 days, whats the problem? This is work more then 2 years, you just can't read, then you don't needed!

3) Pay us for the support 500 USD per year, and i give you my phone number and yours link to update will be active 24/7 without any regestration and sms :)

4) Every dealer can update all keys, even those that didn't sell

5) You have module 1 and 2. This is module not have critical update ~7-8 years, you don't need update.