Перейти к контенту
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MMCFLASH

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What modules are used to work?

Featured Replies

Опубликовано
  • Автор

Additional pinout location information in case it is useful.

Plug 1.1.jpg

Plug 1.2.jpg

Plug 2.jpg

Plug 3.jpg

Опубликовано
  • Автор

Let's say I identify myself with the Denso Gen2 module. Is that possible? In case that's helpful. I can't open the ecu because the customer just bought the car recently. I'm really sorry. Or is there a way that is useful for you? Please advise me. I will do as you say.

Опубликовано
  • Автор

Ok.🫡 Tomorrow I will make an appointment with a customer to do a test with Module 69. I will let you know what the results are.🙏

Опубликовано
  • Автор

I can place an order with a Mitsubishi dealer. I went to inquire about the price of the ecu. It costs 680$. I can ship with the fastest delivery of DHL. The shipping price at this time I don't know the price. If you want, I will order it and send it to you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

Account

Navigation

Поиск

Поиск

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.