Перейти к контенту
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MMCFLASH

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

montecarlodrag

Пользователи
  • Регистрация

  • Последнее посещение

Весь контент пользователя montecarlodrag

  1. тема форума ответил на montecarlodrag автора montecarlodrag в For English Users
    Thank you very much
  2. Hello. I'm working with a 2010 F150 5.4L Gasoline ECU. I'm able to read and save file. However I can't open a file, even the factory file I read from ECU can't be opened. This is the error I get [Adapter name] Bosch - Ford-VCM-II [Firmware version] 2. 1. 1 [Dll version] 2.1.1.5 [23:31:02] Software version: AL3A-14C204-BJB [23:31:02] Calibration: RXGE4G3.H32 [23:31:02] Engine part number: 9C2A-12B684-AD [23:31:02] Catalogue number: AL3A-12A650-BJB [23:31:02] CVN: FB1320EE [23:31:02] VIN: 1FTFW1EV4AFA01394 [23:31:07] Reading ROM [23:37:11] Reading ROM OK File saved: D:\\Tuning\Ford\Ford 2010 Delicias VIN\BORRAR.bin File size must be: 1048576/1572864/2097152/3145728/3670016/4194304 bytes File size must be: 1048576/1572864/2097152/3145728/3670016/4194304 bytes File size must be: 1048576/1572864/2097152/3145728/3670016/4194304 bytes Can't open any file even the same one I just read. Program is updated. Please help. Read AL3A-14C204-BJB.bin

Account

Navigation

Поиск

Поиск

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.