Перейти к контенту
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MMCFLASH

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All model car cannot use in MMC flash

Featured Replies

Опубликовано

Hi Bruce,

My license 2408. I bought 01 module h8/53x, SH7052,SH7055 from evoscan.com.

I only receive the usb stick dongle license but no link to download MMCflash.

After i register here, i got the link to download. Unfortunately after install MMCflash i noticed i cannot use the model car as what module 01.

There are a lot of car models list but i cannot use all . I tried to remove and put back the USB stick but still same.

Please help to provide the MMCflash that i can use module 01 h8/53x, SH7052,SH7055

Опубликовано
  • Автор

Hi Bruce, 

I have write to them 3 times since a month, they did not reply at all. I don't know what happen

Опубликовано

I informed the dealer about the problem. Write yours email, when, where and how much you paid and the key number in pm or email mmcflash@mmcflash.ru. Attach a copy of the payment order

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

Account

Navigation

Поиск

Поиск

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.