Перейти к контенту
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MMCFLASH

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mohdhafni84

Пользователи
  • Регистрация

  • Последнее посещение

  1. тема форума ответил на mohdhafni84 автора mohdhafni84 в For English Users
    Thanks Bruce. I already PM you and also sent to mmcflash@mmcflash.ru the details
  2. тема форума ответил на mohdhafni84 автора mohdhafni84 в For English Users
    That the reason why I ask for your help
  3. тема форума ответил на mohdhafni84 автора mohdhafni84 в For English Users
    Hi Bruce, I have write to them 3 times since a month, they did not reply at all. I don't know what happen
  4. Hi Bruce, My license 2408. I bought 01 module h8/53x, SH7052,SH7055 from evoscan.com. I only receive the usb stick dongle license but no link to download MMCflash. After i register here, i got the link to download. Unfortunately after install MMCflash i noticed i cannot use the model car as what module 01. There are a lot of car models list but i cannot use all . I tried to remove and put back the USB stick but still same. Please help to provide the MMCflash that i can use module 01 h8/53x, SH7052,SH7055

Account

Navigation

Поиск

Поиск

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.