Перейти к контенту
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MMCFLASH

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mitsubishi Carisma 1999 MT

Featured Replies

Опубликовано

Hello everyone, does any module support these ECUs?

MH7201F

MD355869

E2T68375

 

 

Опубликовано
  • Автор

This is a '98-'99 Carisma. And can I read it normally using the car's OBD? Openport? or Scanmatic?

Опубликовано
  • Автор

Do you have a pinout for this driver? I just ordered the MMC flash today.

Опубликовано
  • Автор

image.png.b61ea86b4984776ce493fd7d13f2fed0.png

I apologize for posting in Polish, but this is the message I get when starting MMC flash.

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

Account

Navigation

Поиск

Поиск

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.