Опубликовано 22 Сентября 2025%d л comment_28861 Hello everyone, does any module support these ECUs? MH7201F MD355869 E2T68375 Жалоба
Опубликовано 22 Сентября 2025%d л Автор comment_28864 This is a '98-'99 Carisma. And can I read it normally using the car's OBD? Openport? or Scanmatic? Жалоба
Опубликовано 22 Сентября 2025%d л comment_28865 if you have boot pin in obd or near obd and can connect it - yes you can using open port or scanmatic Жалоба
Опубликовано 22 Сентября 2025%d л Автор comment_28866 Do you have a pinout for this driver? I just ordered the MMC flash today. Жалоба
Опубликовано 23 Сентября 2025%d л Автор comment_28880 I apologize for posting in Polish, but this is the message I get when starting MMC flash. Жалоба
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.